Advanced Labor & Cultural Studies seeks to deconstruct received notions of work and examine the value and meaning that society places on labor and capital. Our roots lie in diverse traditions: East and West, post-communism and global capitalism.
ALCS actively seeks partnerships and consultancies. Academic and non-academic institutions, NGOs and government institutions are encouraged to contact us.
- Consulting to Companies, Governments & NGOs
- Studies and Workshops on Labor History and Cultural Relations
- Public Events and Performances on Labor and Cultural Identity
- Deconstruction and Analysis of Global Trends as They Relate to Local Communities
- The ALCStudies Journal (alcstudies.wordpress.com)